SMSF & Superannuation
SMSF & Superannuation
With an ever changing Superannuation landscape, we aim to assist you with a no fuss approach to your Superannuation & SMSF administration, keeping your fund compliant, so you can focus on managing your investments and money. In conjunction with our financial planning division, Wealthlife, we provide you a complete SMSF and Superannuation solution.
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
Did you know that you can use a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) as a tax effective strategy which can ultimately assist in your retirement purposes? Kallinicos + Co can assist in providing advice in this area and how it can become an effective strategy for your business or retirement goals.
As the Self Managed Superannuation Fund sector becomes more regulated, you can rest assured that in conjunction with our affiliated financial planning arm, Wealthlife, your retirement affairs will be well taken care of.
If you decide to set up your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund, both Kallinicos + Co and Wealthlife will provide a complete end to end solution for your SMSF and advisory needs.
- Setting up & Structuring a SMSF including when and whether it is appropriate for you or not
- SMSF compliance and administration
- Financial Advice and Investment strategies including Borrowing to buy property in an SMSF
- Retirement Planning Advice
- Getting Money Into Super
- Getting Money Out of Super
- Tax planning strategies using your SMSF, whilst keeping in mind your other business entities, making sure they all work together in a holistic manner
- Estate planning for your SMSF
The superannuation landscape has changed considerably in recent years. Therefore it is imperative that clients have access to skilled, competent advisors who can provide the best pathway which will minimise tax and maximize your savings.
Most importantly it strives to ensure that retirement planning is not compromised. Kallinicos + Co is equipped with the necessary expertise to advise on such complicated issues and help plan for your retirement.
- Superannuation strategies to minimise tax and build retirement wealth
- Understanding limits on all different types of superannuation contributions and levels
- Salary sacrificing and packaging
- What are the Retirement provisions, the tax implications and how can you best utilise them
- How do some of these strategies work with asset protection and estate planning
Sign up for our newsletter & stay up to date with the latest events occurring in Business and Tax